Saturday, February 21, 2009

With all of the illness going around our house I almost decided to scrap the letter of the week activities for this week altogether,but Joshua had a few bursts of restless energy despite feeling ill. I was very unprepared this week. I went to the library Sunday and got books about gorillas to go along with our letter theme Gg,and then completely changed my mind and went with gardening instead(we still read the books of course) We did other random activities and lots of computer time as well as movies on the couch. As of today all of the kiddos are sick with the tummy bug:( Josh and Eli are curled up watching Milo&Otis and I'm about to go join them....






Josh watering his seeds

This came from Lowes-it's an egg filled with soil and seeds,just crack the top and water! Josh thought this was awesome.






Josh working on his cutting technique





Making cupcake liner flowers


Playing BINGO






Josh loves lacing activities right now-he made me a macaroni and cheerio necklace!:)











2 comments:

Angela O said...

You are so creative! I love all the little activities you plan for your kids. You're giving me great ideas :)

jessica said...

Jen, where do you get such great ideas! Your activities are wonderful! :)