I can't believe my baby is 3 already! Where does the time go??
Josh has a cold and an ear infection in his left ear,so we spent his b-day inside trying to keep him happy and comfortable. I told him we could do whatever he wanted so we had a day full of Thomas the Train. We watched Thomas videos,played Thomas computer games,colered pictures of Thomas and Friends,and played with his trains. Poor little guy is pretty miserable:( In the evening we had Pizza(his favorite) and cake and presents(he didn't even eat his cake) Grandma Heidi and Helen came over and we played pin the number on Thomas. He enjoyed opening his presents-especially his new trains! I think that was the happiest he has been in a couple days,he opened the trains and didn't want to even look at any of his other presents. He should be feeling better soon,what a bummer to be sick on your Birthday:(

1 comment:
I am sorry that Josh was/is sick, but I love seeing how happy he was with all his Thomas gear! :)
Post a Comment