Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Fun Stuff...

Some of what we did this week....


Josh coloring cutouts for his hippopotamus


I would never think to have started this at 3....One day Eli was playing the 'Know your states' game on the computer-http://jimspages.com/States.htm Joshua was very interested so I printed him out a map of the U.S and laminated it. He can now identify Nebraska,California,Texas,Florida,Maine and Rhode Island(these are the ones he wanted to know,I have no idea why) He has also informed me that he wants to move to Texas-NOW. He is very forceful about it. We have never been there...hmmm.



These are our plants from last week-they actually grew!! I am getting excited to start planning our garden in the spring!


Josh's recycled toilet paper roll hippopotamus


Gluing is serious business.


We've been getting alot of use out of the felt board,especially Peyton. He loves taking all of the pieces out of the shoebox we keep them in and then filling it back up again. He also likes to put things on his head-here is Josh helping him out:



Playdough is one of Josh's faves-here he is cutting out letters and shapes. He makes me pizza too-he gave some to Peyton while I was loading the dishwasher,who started eating it and then spit it back on the table. Josh said "I don't think Peyton likes his pizza mommy,he threw up."


Practicing our letter of the week-Hh


Decorating the letter H with hearts and colored chalk

























No comments: