Last week we reviewed the letters A,B,C,&E. This week we moved on to the letter F,and we learned all about frogs. To demonstrate what webbed feet are for we put plastic baggies on our hands and moved them through the water,Josh did that for a little while and then started scooping the water out of the tub with his gloved hand-all over the floor:) Peyton is very interested in animal noises right now so when we pretended to be frogs this week he would try to hop along with us while "ribbit-ing" Very cute.


Josh's feathery F

I got a new "everything preschool" workbook a couple weeks ago for Josh,I would rather Josh learn through activity,but he LOVES doing these pages. This is the first thing he asks for after breakfast in the morning,he would finish the entire book if I let him.

I got a new "everything preschool" workbook a couple weeks ago for Josh,I would rather Josh learn through activity,but he LOVES doing these pages. This is the first thing he asks for after breakfast in the morning,he would finish the entire book if I let him.

No comments:
Post a Comment