We talked about the water cycle this week and last. We froze his jelly fish bath toy in an "iceberg" and P had to try different things to melt the ice. We also made a science journal/notebook like Sid the Science Kid and Peyton drew a picture of his observations of this activity-he REALLY loved that idea!
Fairy clothes! Or something. I had these mini clothespins from a project and came up with this on a whim. They are REALLY hard for kids to use though,still fun though.
When I picked up Hooked on Phonics at the library I didn't know what to expect, but Peyton has come SO far in just a couple months-it's truly amazing. I firmly believe in following their lead when it comes to early learning,and Peyton is desperate to be able to read like Josh-he's on his way! Here he is reading to Milo:)

No comments:
Post a Comment