Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love,love,love....

Love is all you need. :)
Valentine's Day crafts/pics/stuff......

Josh's teacher gave him this monkey,he also got a bag of valentine's and candy from his friends at school.
Concentrating on making the words for his Valentin to Josh...
He wrote it on his own! 'You' was one of our sight words,so he already knows it. Muts=much. Just too cute. I almost melted into a puddle on the floor when he read it to me.
Awwww.

We made this at the library-they just let us use all of their craft supplies!

Heart sorting
Homemade playdough...hearts!
Painting some wooden hearts
P's love monster:
No pictures of me and the mister! I promise we do exist! We actually had a lovely night; he got me a card and some chocolate,we ate a late dinner after the kiddos went to bed,watched a movie and cuddled. I am really blessed with all these wonderful guys in my life.

No comments: