Friday, February 10, 2012

The most boring post ever,featuring some really bad pics.

Game night.
Serious business,y'all. If you've never played-this game is called Qwirkle. Supes fun,Mensa approved,ages 6 and up. PS. I won...again:)

Playing some game on the DS. I know these are just some really,really boring pictures. We have all been spreading our sickies around and catching new sickies. Ugh. I just haven't been inspired to photograph much right now.
These next 2 pics are really some great work on my part. Get excited. This one-my camera died so this is all I got-is Eli at soccer. Soccer,soccer,soccer...it's a big part of his life. (He's that florescent green blur.) His team won,and I was really impressed with his ability,he's majorly talented!
This finally happened! That's snow by the way, last weekend. It was only about an inch though and promptly melted right away in the sun. Lame.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

We love Qwirkle! B got it for Christmas and even K gets in on it!