Josh does some work with me from time to time(per his request),but I haven't been very good about posting it...so,here's a few things we did this week:
A cut,color and paste penguin anatomy sheet

We worked on telling time a lot this week,I picked this write and wipe clock up at Target. He also learned how to count by 5's and 10's!

Josh found some word searches in Eli's room last week and has gotten hooked-here he is doing a penguin one.

Penguin color by number

This game was a HUGE hit! I found it at Making Learning Fun...but can't remember under which theme. Each person gets and ice cube and takes turns rolling the die,every number corresponds to an action-such as;10 shakes of salt,blow on your cube for 10 seconds,hold it in your left hand for 10 seconds,etc. The object is to be the first to melt your cube.
That taxi salt shaker is a gift from aunt Helen!

Blowing hot air...

Brrrr!!

Josh has beaten me 3 times. Salt,and water we have discovered melts the ice much faster than your body heat.
No comments:
Post a Comment