Ok, where do you store your tubs when you move on to the next month, or do you just recycle the toys/things into their stash of toys? Love sensory tubs but not sure what to do with them when we're done - other than dig a hole to hide them for a while :)
The big part of the tubs;rice,beans,pasta,etc. get stored in big ziplock freezer bags or smaller totes to be used later. Those go in the basement for now. I have an art supply closet that is about to explode right now. It is where I store everything else and I am in desperate need of space and organization. We're in the process of remodeling our basement and Jeromie will be building me a cabinet for storing all of this STUFF more easily. Until then,I use bins,baskets and totes to try and organize the closet the best I can and the rest ends up in the basement. Dollar tree has all kinds of storage containers of different sizes,definitely helpful-and only a dollar!
2 comments:
Ok, where do you store your tubs when you move on to the next month, or do you just recycle the toys/things into their stash of toys? Love sensory tubs but not sure what to do with them when we're done - other than dig a hole to hide them for a while :)
The big part of the tubs;rice,beans,pasta,etc. get stored in big ziplock freezer bags or smaller totes to be used later. Those go in the basement for now. I have an art supply closet that is about to explode right now. It is where I store everything else and I am in desperate need of space and organization. We're in the process of remodeling our basement and Jeromie will be building me a cabinet for storing all of this STUFF more easily. Until then,I use bins,baskets and totes to try and organize the closet the best I can and the rest ends up in the basement.
Dollar tree has all kinds of storage containers of different sizes,definitely helpful-and only a dollar!
Post a Comment