Saturday, January 15, 2011

Last Week....

I was SICK. I still am recovering,and not feeling 100%:( So our week was pretty mellow. We started watching the movie Coraline one day...big mistake. I've read the book and should have known better,but I thought maybe they changed a lot-I mean,it's rated PG and an animated kids movie,how bad could it be? Pretty bad. It was terrifying. I turned it off,even though Josh insisted he was NOT scared...guess who didn't want to go to bed that night? Peyton is finally getting his 2 year molars! He isn't very pleasant right now. Jeromie's back to working all the time,after having a little break in work it has been hard not having him around-especially when I'm sick. He is however,the best husband ever-he stayed home on Tuesday when my sickies were at their worst and not only took good care of the kiddos(playing outside,trip to the library,art project,and lots of "horsey" rides)he also took good care of me(making me eat my toast,letting me sleep a lot,putting in a movie for me,and getting me some of the books on my Goodreads to-read list). Yeah,I kinda love him. Eli had a B-Ball game Sunday,I only got one video,and it's not a very good one-but,I'll upload it anyway. We ate at the Chinese Buffet Friday night..gotta gain back all the weight I lost throwing up,right?
Anyway,here are a few pics...enjoy!



Josh wanted to do a "snowy" activity like Peyton did last week,he got all of the materials out himself:)
5 minutes to set up,30 seconds to knock down. Repeat x1,000.
We made some foam sculptures,they stick together with water.
The Snowy Day sequencing cards
Making a play dough snowman
Some pre-writing practice...he loves these,but the notebooks are not cheap,I have to limit him to 2 per day otherwise he'll go through a book/week.
Letter Matching

No comments: