Peyton's monster, made at library story time.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Playing Catch Up...
We love these sunny days!!!

Peyton's monster, made at library story time.
Josh was dominating Monopoly...Eli's face is priceless.
Josh was in the paper again! This is his second time, which isn't that big of a deal around here because we're a small town, but I grew up in a city and it's not very common so I think it's pretty darn cool! He finished the IXL computer math program at school and moved up to first grade math, he is now a "Math Wizard" :) He even got a card from someone at the bank congratulating him-I love where we live!
Josh finally beat me. I didn't let him win either, he legitimately beat me.
All of our boys are reading now-love it!!
Peyton has a chart now! He is SO excited! He's a reading machine!
Peyton "Feeding" the ducks...he likes to get close.
Peyton's monster, made at library story time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment