Grandma Heidi came down from Lincoln to babysit so Mommy and Daddy could have a date:) Daddy was working in the afternoon so G-ma and I took the boys to the carnival to ride some of the most expensive rides known to man. Seriously. We could have gone to Six Flags. I took the boys to the parade in the morning where they got all sugared up and we almost got heat stroke--it was SO HOT.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Cobblestone Festival '11
Grandma Heidi came down from Lincoln to babysit so Mommy and Daddy could have a date:) Daddy was working in the afternoon so G-ma and I took the boys to the carnival to ride some of the most expensive rides known to man. Seriously. We could have gone to Six Flags. I took the boys to the parade in the morning where they got all sugared up and we almost got heat stroke--it was SO HOT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment