Bye-bye U...
Friday, March 4, 2011
Weather Week
A play dough letter U
Bye-bye U...
Letters in cornmeal
An umbrella U craft-found it at No Time For Flashcards(Josh did this one a couple of years ago too)
A sheep. We talked also did a Lion craft,and have been graphing our weather observations of Lion/Lamb-like weather.
Cutting practice. Peyton is a cutting pro,but he just loves doing these.
I printed off these cloud mats at Making Learning Fun,the boys raced to see who could fill theirs first.

A simple experiment to demonstrate the water cycle. We colored a picture and talked about things like Precipitation,Accumulation,Evaporation,etc. and then did this. Just a glass jar with a tiny bit of hot water covering the bottom,flip the lid and place a few ice cubes on top. Observe. Peyton colored while we did this(and attempted to eat the ice cubes),but Josh really understood it and thought it was pretty neat:)

I was pretty bad about getting pictures this week,usually my camera is within arms reach,but this week it seemed to always be put away and I was too busy to get it. Must be the organizing I did last week-everything in it's place!
Bye-bye U...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish some of my kindergartners could hold and use scissors like that!!!
Post a Comment