Our theme this week was Rainbows,although it's just to keep me organized,we go wherever their interests are. Here's a M&M sorting activity from Making Learning Fun-always a hit.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Our Learning Activities,March 14th-18th
Peyton is now old enough to go to "Preschool time" at our library on Thursday nights-this was his first time and I had to miss out because I am sick:( He came running in the house,so excited to show me his picture! This is something the boys do for an hour all by themselves,and apparently he did pretty well(sitting still for the story was a bit of a challenge for him)...he can't wait to go again!
Our theme this week was Rainbows,although it's just to keep me organized,we go wherever their interests are. Here's a M&M sorting activity from Making Learning Fun-always a hit.
Peyton mixing colored water-this lasted 25 minutes,he would've gone longer,but we had to go get Joshie at school.
Josh did this ROYGBIV activity I found at 1+1+1=1,all by himself(I helped him with some spelling) :)
Our country this week was Japan. It was going to be Ireland,but I decided since we are praying for the people of Japan,we should learn a little about the country,people,and culture. We also learned what earthquakes and tsunamis are and how they are caused.
Josh's Japanese Carp Flag,or Koinobori...excessive glue alert.
We checked out a Collage Art book from the library and Josh got the idea to make some collage creatures. He did this on his own and brought me the finished product-pretty cool,huh?
Our letter letter R board,some free writing with Do A Dots
You can find the directions and corresponding worksheet for this experiment HERE
Noah's Ark story sequencing
Coloring a rainbow
Our rainbow collage
Our theme this week was Rainbows,although it's just to keep me organized,we go wherever their interests are. Here's a M&M sorting activity from Making Learning Fun-always a hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment