Roll a Valentine game from Confessions of a Homeschooler
Friday, February 11, 2011
{Valentine's Themed Fun}
Conversation heart graphing,you can find it HERE

Roll a Valentine game from Confessions of a Homeschooler
Some painted hearts...and we did lots of homemade valentines. I saw Deep Space Sparkle's Picasso Inspired hearts and we started these with that in mind,talked about Picasso and his Rose Period(Josh and I),then when we were done we added black puffy paint. Why? Because,we wanted to--so there!
Conversation heart estimation...Josh was really upset that his little brother was closer. I cannot remember where I found this one.
More hearts...this time sorting by color. P is the only one who will eat them,I think they taste like antacids. Blech.
Letter V dot painting
Letter V and heart stickers...zebra's supervising.
Josh asked to do this while I was making lunch,he was SO quiet at a time they usually are the LOUDEST. Happy mama.
Played with our felt hearts from last year.
Size sequencing hearts...
and coloring and tracing hearts!
Roll a Valentine game from Confessions of a Homeschooler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment