Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thrifty,Nifty!

Little Legolas taking a nap in the hammock.

Drawbridge stairs! How cool is that?!

We were at Goodwill this weekend and found this awesome Melissa and Doug tree house...for $10.00!!! I walked by it about 7 times and didn't give it a second glance thinking it was one of those horrible fake plants. The boys are in LOVE-and so am I! It's still sitting in our living room,and they play with it throughout the day-and it's still intact! Jeromie was sure it would be destroyed by now;) It wasn't what I was looking for though. I really wanted this buffet that I think would look awesome painted and shabbied up(yep,shabbied is a word,shut it.). It would go perfectly in our dining room addition. What dining room addition? That's what I'm saying. Our remodel has been that slowest.process.ever. Alas,no room for cute buffets...but,at least we got a $150.00 toy for $10.00!

No comments: