Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Tour 2013

                                            Just a little peek at our home this Christmas! Enjoy!

                                             This year's printable:

                               

  
                                I made this little plaque.
                                I like pinecones.
                                             Peyton wanted to do some decorating in his room too...
                                             Me and Peyton made this together!
                                             This year's door hanger
                                            Same as every year....I just like it,okay?!
                                             The playroom tree.
                                The block nativity I made the kids and another cheapo one I got at the dollar store.
                                             I really wanted to make an advent calendar this year, there are so many cute ideas on Pinterest, but alas, the kiddos love this cheesy old thing so we hung it. It's full of activities and we've already done several.
                                 A popsicle stick snowflake!
                                Pinecones!
                                I didn't put out the full nativity, also Jesus may or may not be missing.
                                            This is all I shot outside...it's all greenery and pinecones, no lights because our neighbors across the street have like a million of them...and I'm maybe afraid of heights.
                                            Tinsel is back!

1 comment:

Ben and Ashley said...

Love it! Christmas is so pretty!