Monday, August 26, 2013

Instagram Dump

                                        I am the worst blogger lately. I just....don't want to right now. Between FB,Twitter,Tumblr,Instagram,Pinterest...I guess Blogger gets the least of my attention. Also, I don't use my actual camera much anymore. Going to try and change that. Until then...here are a few Insta-pics:
                                           My sister got married!! Need to do a post on that...soon! The boys looked AMAZE. Seriously with those bow ties. I mean.
                                           Library day with a visit from some birds of prey.
                                          Cub Scouts swim party--it was absolutely freezing.
                                           Need to do a post on E's b-day-hes 12!!! He had a sleepover on his actual b-day, and went to a Saltdogs game, the next morning we picked him up and went to see Percy Jackson and made a trip to the nerd game store. They were all worn out and slept the whole way home...then we had presents/b-day dinner and a game marathon the rest of the day/night.
                                           Finally did the Ivory soap/microwave thing...the whole house smelled like soap for hours.
                                          Fireman's Fishing Contest 2013. Didn't catch a single thing. Still fun though.
                                            Cobblestone was this weekend so we made our way up the hill to ride the rides Friday night. Josh rode some pretty scary rides this year..I rode this Merry Go Round.
                                        Parade! I love this tradition! Peyton got tons 'o candy, Josh & Daddy were in the parade this year so he shared with his brother when he got home:)
                                          Josh on his Cub Scout float-it won first place!
                                          Afterward, a dodgeball tournament. I forgot how much I love dodgeball.

No comments: