It's practice, practice, games, scheduling and other Rec duties...happening all the time around here. Not as bad for me as for Jeromie..I think he's wondering what he got himself into at this point. Josh is surprisingly loving baseball after a rough start and wanting to quit. He has made so much progress, I'm so proud of him!
A practice for Josh...he's had 5 already! One more and than his first game!
Practicing again-this time with neighbor friends.
Josh wants to work on his speed-and hatred of running-so he asked me to help, this day we were running bases. I've taken him running with me...he's getting there...
Peyton is in t-ball still...he had his first game Saturday. Daddy was umpiring, Josh helped out.
Oopsies!
He really loved socializing and filling his glove with sand. :)
First t-ball game on the new ball fields!
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment