Monday, October 22, 2012
To the pumpkin patch!
We took the looong trip to the huge pumpkin patch near Omaha this weekend. We haven't been there in years and the boys have been begging-and saving-to go. It was fun. The boys loved it and were exhausted afterward. It is strange going places like this now...it's SO crowded and..I don't know. I like our small town pumpkin patch better personally, but the couple that runs it have a new baby and it was too much for her to take on this year, which I understand. As soon as we got there we had to take the obligatory fall growth chart pics-these are fun:)
Peyton is OBSESSED with this Jack O Lantern hoodie.
This camel looks like one of those Soon memes.
The bounce pillow was the favorite. They could have just jumped on this thing the entire day.
Corn maze time!
Peyton needed a lift, we walked a LOT that day.
Enjoying some ice cream and pumpkin custard while waiting for the Pig Races.
Giant slide! I really wanted to do this...
Paint ball tips from Daddy...Jeromie used to play all the time.
I was Peyton's instructor-I just said, Go for it!
It was really hard to get the kiddos to leave this giant trike track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment