Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catch-Up.

Hello,bloggy friends and family! I've solved my space issues and I'm back. Now time for catch-up. Here follows an extremely long-maybe boring-picture-filled post..if we're FB friends you've already seen these pics. Here we go--in no particular order because I was busy and this post took me 2 days to complete.


4th of July happened! Actually,it was more of a 3 day event starting Saturday,our neighbors a block over have a giant fireworks display every year-it's pretty amazing-and we don't have to leave home,my fave part. Josh was allowed to light a few things off this year;smoke bombs,sparklers,he loved it.

Eli loved anything loud-which Jeromie HATES-and these roman candles...he was yelling expecto patronum every time. Awesome.
We went camping! It was 100 degrees the day we set up-no joke. Misery,absolute misery. At least there were s'mores though.
Swimming in the lake. Not a fan of lakes personally,it's pool or ocean for me...or maybe it's just these dirty NE lakes I don't like.
We've had lots of playdates with friends,here are the boys at my friend Erika's roasting marshmallows.
Josh likes to catch lightening bugs,but he has to let them go right away,he's worried they miss their families--SO CUTE.
LOTS of Frosty Queen.
What would we do without the pool?? It has been so hot and humid here,it's ridiculous. Josh graduated from his swimming class last week..he is soclose to swimming on his won-most importantly he can float like a champ.
The boys have been participating in the summer reading program at the library and attending all of the fun events there as well. This day there were animals in the library-including this snake,which Josh didn't like. (He's in the front row next to the kid in the black T-shirt)
Feeding the ducks at the lake.
We *heart* the library.
Rainy days=splashing in puddles and playing under umbrellas.
We had a couple weeks of a beach/ocean themed activities,I haven't planned much since,but I hope to soon.
Backyard pool time.
Bead tweezing,counting,sorting-Peyton loves this.
Father's Day 2011
Visiting G-ma's ducks and chickens
More pool...
My little trip to NYC was amazing.
Peyton loves his accessories.
SPLASH!
Visits to friends farms,always a boredom buster.
More pool/water play.
Peyton is always climbing.
They all love trampolines,they will jump all day long.
Cooling off in the sprinkler.
Ouchies. It's always Peyton.
His favorite thing at the park.
Butterfly! They were EVERYWHERE that day.
Nature hike.
Phew,glad that's done. Hopefully now I will be able to post more frequently and avoid these long posts.

1 comment:

Ben and Ashley said...

Awww...love your blog and glad its back :)