Monday, August 2, 2010

Going Buggy!

Now that we're back from vacation and the school year is fast approaching,we have started to get back to a somewhat scheduled routine. Last week our theme was Insects,we read zillions of books about creepy crawlies and even captured some to study up close. Here are a few more buggy activities I managed to snap pics of....




Josh and his Very Hungry Caterpillar sequencing cards(from Making Learning Fun)


I got this idea from Ramblings of a Crazy Woman. They cut out pictures of different bugs from magazines and pasted them onto the paper,then cut some green construction paper for grass and covered the bugs for a hide-and-seek effect. This has to be one of the boys favorite crafts ever!
Making some Play Doh crawlies

Ladybug math craft(idea from No Time For Flashcards)
Joshie's math bug

Peyton called them turtles,I think I should have added antennea :P

1 comment:

The Mussertons said...

Love, love the bug crafts! You are such a fun mom! :)