Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winter=Sickies


Every winter we are sick. A lot. It seems like the countdown to spring can be counted in # of illnesses around here. The fact that we are in the middle of NOWHERE doesn't help matters much,I feel the winter blues for real this year and it sucks. :( Josh,Peyton and Eli all had colds a couple weeks ago but they only lasted a week and then all symptoms disappeared...for a few days at least. I've been fighting it off for a couple weeks now,I think the only thing saving me from a full on cold/flu has been my clean diet and exercise. Of course Jeromie has been fine,he almost NEVER gets sick. I'm taking both of them to the doctor tomorrow unless there is some miraculous recovery tonight...so the doctor can tell me for the third time this winter that it is viral and they can't take antibiotics. Ugh. I know I shouldn't complain,things have definitely been worse,I'm just so tired of being stuck in this tiny little house!! The boys don't seem to mind at all,even when they're sick kids have so much energy,I wish I could say the same! I've been trying to come up with things to do inside,but I'm starting to run out of ideas...this car ramp has been a hit lately,as well as our living room that has been turned into a giant pile of cushions and pillows. Please come early this year Spring,please,please,pleeeaasssse!!!

2 comments:

Team S said...

:( Sorry your guys are all sick again - I know the feeling. Hopefully you'll be well in no time and we will see you soon!

Ben and Ashley said...

Hugs and love deary! I'll try to road trip out again soon. ☺