Peyton just woke up from his nap...I'll be posting tons of pics of the kiddos soon-in the meantime here is the one and only picture I have taken of our house:
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
We Moved!
It has been a busy couple of weeks around here! We are loving our new city,but missing our friends a little:( Our little town is adorable. Our house is still a work in progress..Jeromie is still finishing up the bathroom remodel and the upper cabinet doors in the kitchen still have to be put on(we painted them). After that there is the basement,deck,fence,new windows,roof,and siding-that's all. The only thing that is REALLY bothering me right now are trains-and our proximity to their tracks. When we looked at this house I never noticed how close the tracks were,our first night it sounded like a train was going to come through the house-seriously,the house literally shakes. The Realtor failed to mention this on our walk throughs...must have slipped her mind. The next door neighbor says you get used to it...we'll see...Josh and Peyton are loving it of course. Speaking of neighbors-our next door neighbor(the one I mentioned before) happens to be a stay at home mom too! Our other neighbors are all friendly-the guy behind us gave Josh a little ride on tractor with trailer that his son has grown out of-he just gave it to us-so nice!
Peyton just woke up from his nap...I'll be posting tons of pics of the kiddos soon-in the meantime here is the one and only picture I have taken of our house:
Peyton just woke up from his nap...I'll be posting tons of pics of the kiddos soon-in the meantime here is the one and only picture I have taken of our house:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
can't wait for inside pics! love ya and glad to hear you are settling in well!
Your house looks great Jen! You must be so happy to have everyone together again. :) Your neighbors sound very nice, that is worth a lot right there! Oh and we don't live close to the train track here but we can still hear them at night. Trains are just loud I guess... I hope we get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment