We started off drawing the skeleton-here is Josh working on his rib cage
Monday, September 7, 2009
"Mommy,can we draw that?"
After a few questions from Josh about how our bodies work we looked at a book on the human body-then Josh wanted to make a picture of the skeleton we saw pictured in the book. Having his whole body traced was his favorite part,he kept asking me to hold it up so he could see how big he is.
We started off drawing the skeleton-here is Josh working on his rib cage
Next came the nervous system and some internal organs....
Then I labeled all of the parts-how cute is that??
We started off drawing the skeleton-here is Josh working on his rib cage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That final drawing is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen. Congratulations.
PS: Have you seen the trailer for the movie about the zombie baby? I repeat, ZOMBIE BABY! Can't lose premise.
Oh,Helen. I miss you.
i love the face!
Post a Comment