Friday, December 7, 2007

Rough Night......


So,Josh is sick. Again. This time it's a cold-he started with a slightly runny nose a few days ago

(which I thought was because he is cutting 4 teeth) then yesterday he had a little bit of a cough and was MAJORLY stuffy. He layed down for a nap and woke up with a temp. of 103.5:( He is now on antibiotics for his nose-luckily no ear or chest problems. Last night he woke up at 3:30am and was calling Mom! Mom! He had a slight temp so I changed him,gave him some ibuprofen and brought him to bed with me...he didn't fall asleep until 6. Yes,I said 6. I had to get up @ 7 and get Eli ready for school-poor E,I was barely conscious. Josh slept in until 8:45 and then woke up asking where Daddy and Eli went...he seems a little better this morning though. I am hoping for an early nap today,but I know that is wishful thinking...how am I gonna do this when there are 2 in bed with us?!

No comments: