Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our Weekend

Friday after I picked E up from school I took the boys to get their haircut at Lolipops and then went to Walgreens to get supplies(Eli's allergies are acting up and Jeromie stepped on a nail at work. )Well,I get done at Walgreen's go to start the car and...it won't start. Battery was fine,just not starting. Thank God we only live up the street and the stroller was in the trunk because the idea of carrying Josh home was not very appealing. Saturday I got to go get a pedicure and manicure with some of my mommy friends and then go to Ivanna Cone in the haymaket for icecream-sooo yummy! That night we decided to pack up the kids and hit Vala's Pumpkin Patch in Gretna. It was fun but exausting-the place is huuuuge! Sunday was pretty laid back,Eli had his last soccer game and won 5-3 scoring 1 goal and an assist. We took the truck down to Walgreen's and towed my car back,Jeromie thinks it's the starter and tells me he will get the part and have someone fix it....he is a busy guy these days though so I may be without a car for a while-boo! Here are a few pics from the weekend:









No comments: