Monday, August 13, 2007

My Weekend...


I spent Saturday just clowning around with Eli and staying out of the heat. We made a trip to Ceresco to pick up Eli's new bed-that was kind of boring. Sunday was Daddy's birthday and we also celebrated Eli's by going to Mahoney State park water park. After the water park we stopped at a Willdlife Safari and saw lots of cool animals from our car! Some came really close! We saw bison,deer,elk,cranes,and many more animals. When we got home I was very tired and fell asleep on the couch while mommy made dinner. After dinner we had birthday cake and sang to daddy and Eli,then Eli opened his present from mommy and daddy. He got a new porable soccer goal,a movie,2 playstation games,and a board. Grams gave him a bike! I wish I was big enough to ride it! Here are some pictures from my weekend:

































Here I am cheesing for the camera!












Mommy lets me color on the floor with my color wonder
markers because they will only color in the special
paper! Magic!









































Eli and Grams getting into the wave pool




This thing was sooo much fun!!!!








Mmmmm...cheetos














I didn't like this cake-if you can't tell from my face!
















No comments: